- Start your session by studying
the main presentation either outside the game, or
at one of the other presentation paintings.
- Make sure you clear an area
before going on! Whenever you exit a room and you
have left something of critical value behind, it
will flash a warning on the screen. Keep an eye
out for these warnings.
- Always do a game save when you
come to a heart (it also restores your health).
- Be careful when pushing the
crates around. If you push it against a wall, you
can't get it back. If this happens, exit through
a door and re-enter the room. The crates will now
be re-set to their original position.
- The glass Bell will
temporarily clear the black fog.
- You can ride the zeppelins:
stand underneath where a zeppelin is going to
travel. Jump straight up as it passes overhead
and you will hang on to it as it travels (jump
when you want to get off).
- Jumping on ice will cause it
to break, dropping you through. If there is an
open space underneath the ice, you will drop
through to that space. This is required in some
- If there is ice beneath
transparent blocks, you can use the ice to slide
- Stealth prevents the whackers
from seeing you.
- Armor makes you invulnerable
to "everything" except wrong answers
and falling, and it breaks the ice if you walk on
- Getting the plus signs gets
you points and partial healing.